Viking Mergers & Acquisitions (HQ)
17250 Lancaster Hwy, Ste 601
Charlotte, NC 28277
Specialty Food Market & Eatery for Sale in North Carolina (#1710)
Jay’s father, Brad, was a serial entrepreneur growing and selling 3 of his own businesses. Brad saw an opportunity to take his real-world knowledge to assist other closely held business owners with their exit strategy. After graduating from Appalachian State with a Finance degree, Jay started Viking M&A with his father in June 1996. In 2015, Jay bought out his father and continued to grow the business opening up additional offices. Today, Viking has 9 offices and is the largest of its kind in the Southeast. Jay continues to be recognized as a trusted top producing business intermediary in the Carolinas, while helping lead and guide the Viking team with record growth. Jay’s dedication and experience, combined with his passion for serving business owners, are found in hundreds of successfully closed transactions and satisfied client testimonials.
Jay has served on the board of Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) – Charlotte Chapter, including Vice President and then President. He also has served as chairman of the Department of Finance Board at Appalachian State for over 10 years, helping give back to students at his alma mater.
Jay lives in South Charlotte, and is happily married to Deanna, and have a blended family with 5 children.
Specialty Food Market & Eatery for Sale in North Carolina (#1710)
My Recent Posts
- 23 Tax Deductions for Business Owners
- 7 Tax Credits for Business Owners
- When to Sell Your Business: 4 Key Predictors
- Viking Intern Returns to App State With Valuable Experience
- What is Amortization in EBITDA? How to Understand & Calculate EBITDA
- Examples of Mergers & Acquisitions: 8 Factors for Success
- Seller’s Discretionary Earnings Explained
- What Will a Business Broker Help Do?
- LLC vs C-Corp vs S-Corp: Choosing a Business Structure
- VIKING CELEBRATES 25 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH NEW BRANDING
- What is the Best Way to Sell Your Small Business?
- M&A Firm vs. Industry Expert:
- Change in Presidential Administration: What might that mean for selling your business?
- When Should I Sell My Business? 4 Signs to Look For
- 7 Steps to Selling a Business
- 4 Tips for Getting the Most for Your IT Business
- How to Sell an IT Business
- What MSP Owner’s Should Know Right Now: Q&A with Dan Wilson
- 3 Reasons Entrepreneurs Want to Sell Their Business
- How to Accurately Value a Business
- SBA Debt Relief Information – What You Need to Know
- 10 Tips When Preparing Your Business For Sale
- When is the Right Time to Sell my Business?
- “I’ve sold my business – now what?”
- SBA announces debt relief for new buyers that are purchasing a business
- Do You Know Your Current Lending Options?
- How Do I Apply for a COVID-19 Relief Loan?
- How Much Profit Should I Make?
- What Are Your Key Performance Indicators?
- Charlotte’s Leading Business Brokerage Firm, Viking Mergers & Acquisitions, Expands Growing Partnership Team
- We Have Selected a Recipient For Our Fall 2019 Entrepreneur Endorsement Scholarship!
- Challenges Business Owners Will Be Facing in 2019 Series: Revenue Growth – Talking to Your Employees
- Challenges Business Owners Will Be Facing in 2019 Series: Revenue Growth – Talking To Your Customers
- Baby Boomers and Business Transition Growth: What to Expect in the Next Decade and How to Prepare for the Sale
- How to Let Your Employees Know That You’re Selling the Business
- Tips for Choosing the Best Location for Your Business
- We Have Selected a Recipient For Our Spring 2019 Entrepreneur Endorsement Scholarship!
- How to Get the Best Price for Your Environmental Services Business in Four Steps
- We Have Selected a Recipient For Our Fall 2018 Entrepreneur Endorsement Scholarship!
- How to Value a Hair Salon Business
- 5 M&A Obstacles and How to Prevent Them
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Successfully Completes the Sale of Carolina Precision Fibers
- We Have Selected a Recipient for our Spring 2018 Entrepreneur Endorsement Scholarship!
- 2018’s 5 Most Profitable Industries to Buy a Business in
- Four Things to Consider When Looking to Acquire a Business
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Successfully Completes the Sale of Cool Renewal Spa
- Everything You Need to Know About Selling Your Software Company
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions accepted into Forbes Finance Council
- Business Succession Planning Seminar: The Emotional Aspects of Selling Your Business
- 7 Key Questions Buyers Should Always Ask
- 5 Reasons Why Hiring a Millennial Can Help Your Business Succeed
- Lake Norman Pool and Spa Sold to New Owner with Deal Facilitated by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- Preventing Culture Clash in Business
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Announces the Sale of Apple Tuck and Associates Inc.
- 5 Ways Working with a Non-Profit Can Benefit Your Business
- Millennial Entrepreneurship on the Rise in Charlotte as Jackson Innovations Sells to New Owner
- SmartCEO Announces Charlotte’s Top Company Cultures
- When is the right time to Sell my Business? When Everything is Going Great.
- How to Sell Your Cybersecurity Firm Right Now
- Charlotte T-Shirt Authority Sold to New Owners with Deal Facilitated by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- 5 Things You Must Do Before Selling Your General Contracting Business
- How to Sell your Investigative Services Firm for the Highest Price
- 19-Year-Old Charlotte-Based Machine Shop, Tri-Tec Industries, Sold to ZP Enterprises, LLC
- Small Business Civic Engagement: Why it Matters & How to Get Involved
- Selling a Business on Your Own: Do You Need a Broker?
- Viking Mergers Announces the Sale of Major Contractors, Local Electrical Contracting Firm
- 4 Ways to Get Top Dollar for a Pet Care Facility
- Well-Known Swim and Fitness Facility, NOMAD Aquatics and Fitness, Sold to New Owners
- How to Sell a Marketing Agency
- 5 Challenges Faced by Every Small Business Owner
- 10 Hottest Industries to Buy a Business in Right Now (2016)
- National ATM Systems, Largest ATM Sales Firm in South Carolina, Sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- The Guide to Selling a Self-Storage Business
- 60 Ways Small Businesses Can Make a Big Impact on Earth Day (and Everyday)
- M&A on the Rise in IT Sector as Viking Mergers Completes Sale of Corporate Armor
- 5 Things Every Millennial Needs to Know About Starting a Business
- How to Value a Telecom Company
- 5 Major Business Tax Deductions Explained
- Decreasing Tax Liability Through Cost Segregation
- Spread a Little Joy: Small Business Giving in Charlotte
- 5 Alternative Ways to Fund a Start-Up Business
- 5 Essentials to Selling Your Security Firm at a Premium
- ‘Tis the Season: 5 Ways to Avoid Holiday Overspending
- 5 Ways to Get Top Dollar for Your Pharmacy
- Small Business End of the Year Checklist
- Trick or Treat! Americans to Spend $7 Billion on Halloween
- 4 Tips on How to Sell a Dental Practice
- Greg White of Viking M&A Sells Metrolina Sprinkler
- Millennials are Changing the Face of Small Business
- Viking Mergers Completes Sale of VisionCor
- 10 Mistakes People Make When Starting a Business
- 4 Ways to Boost the Value of an Auto Services Firm
- Tips to Consider when Selling a Medical Practice
- Brad Offerdahl sells GrowMax of Monroe, NC
- The Industries that Made Warren Buffett Rich
- Executive to Small Business Owner: How Leaving Corporate America Changed my Life
- 10 Hottest Industries to Buy a Business in Right Now (2015)
- What You Need to Know About Selling an Insurance Firm
- Redefining Retirement: Baby Boomers’ Game Plan
- Raising the Value of your IT Business in 5 Steps