Viking Mergers & Acquisitions (HQ)
17250 Lancaster Hwy, Ste 601
Charlotte, NC 28277
After graduating from Appalachian State with a Finance degree, Jay started working with his father, Brad at Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. Jay’s dedication and experience, combined with his passion for serving business owners, are found in hundreds of successfully closed transactions and satisfied client testimonials.
Jay is an active member of Charlotte Entrepreneurs Organization and is recognized as a top producing business intermediary in the Carolinas.
My Recent Posts
- Four Things to Consider When Looking to Acquire a Business
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions accepted into Forbes Finance Council
- When is the right time to Sell my Business? When Everything is Going Great.
- Selling a Business on Your Own: Do You Need a Broker?
- 4 Ways to Get Top Dollar for a Pet Care Facility
- 10 Hottest Industries to Buy a Business in Right Now (2016)
- 5 Major Business Tax Deductions Explained
- Tips to Consider when Selling a Medical Practice
- The Industries that Made Warren Buffett Rich
- What You Need to Know About Selling an Insurance Firm
- Seller’s Discretionary Earnings Explained
- Redefining Retirement: Baby Boomers’ Game Plan
- Overlooked Tax Credits that Help Business Owners
- Comprehensive Benefits Solutions sold by Viking M&A
- Viking Mergers Office Open in Huntersville!
- Business Owners in Charlotte: 2015 Expectations
- Sky High Sports Sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- Viking Mergers Completes Sale of Knot Yet Cabinet Works
- “How do I tell my employees I’ve sold the business?”
- Anytime Fitness Sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- 10 Tips When Preparing Your Business For Sale
- Viking Mergers Sells Meadows Bed & Biscuit of Huntersville
- 5 Things to Remember When Negotiating a Business Deal
- Recession Recovery: Small Business Loans Are On The Rise
- Jay Offerdahl of Viking Mergers Facilitates Sale of Native Staffing