Viking Mergers & Acquisitions (HQ)
17250 Lancaster Hwy, Ste 601
Charlotte, NC 28277
After graduating from Appalachian State with a Finance degree, Jay started working with his father, Brad at Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. Jay’s dedication and experience, combined with his passion for serving business owners, are found in hundreds of successfully closed transactions and satisfied client testimonials.
Jay is an active member of Charlotte Entrepreneurs Organization and is recognized as a top producing business intermediary in the Carolinas.
My Recent Posts
- SBA Debt Relief Information – What You Need to Know
- 10 Tips When Preparing Your Business For Sale
- SBA announces debt relief for new buyers that are purchasing a business
- Do You Know Your Current Lending Options?
- How Do I Apply for a COVID-19 Relief Loan?
- Charlotte’s Leading Business Brokerage Firm, Viking Mergers & Acquisitions, Expands Growing Partnership Team
- Baby Boomers and Business Transition Growth: What to Expect in the Next Decade and How to Prepare for the Sale
- How to Let Your Employees Know That You’re Selling the Business
- Tips for Choosing the Best Location for Your Business
- 5 M&A Obstacles and How to Prevent Them
- 2018’s 5 Most Profitable Industries to Buy a Business in
- Four Things to Consider When Looking to Acquire a Business
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions accepted into Forbes Finance Council
- 7 Key Questions Buyers Should Always Ask
- When is the right time to Sell my Business? When Everything is Going Great.
- 19-Year-Old Charlotte-Based Machine Shop, Tri-Tec Industries, Sold to ZP Enterprises, LLC
- Selling a Business on Your Own: Do You Need a Broker?
- Viking Mergers Announces the Sale of Major Contractors, Local Electrical Contracting Firm
- 4 Ways to Get Top Dollar for a Pet Care Facility
- 10 Hottest Industries to Buy a Business in Right Now (2016)
- The Guide to Selling a Self-Storage Business
- 5 Major Business Tax Deductions Explained
- Small Business End of the Year Checklist
- 10 Mistakes People Make When Starting a Business
- Tips to Consider when Selling a Medical Practice
- The Industries that Made Warren Buffett Rich
- What You Need to Know About Selling an Insurance Firm
- Seller’s Discretionary Earnings Explained
- Redefining Retirement: Baby Boomers’ Game Plan
- Overlooked Tax Credits that Help Business Owners
- Comprehensive Benefits Solutions sold by Viking M&A
- Viking Mergers Office Open in Huntersville!
- Business Owners in Charlotte: 2015 Expectations
- Sky High Sports Sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- Viking Mergers Completes Sale of Knot Yet Cabinet Works
- “How do I tell my employees I’ve sold the business?”
- Anytime Fitness Sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- Viking Mergers Sells Meadows Bed & Biscuit of Huntersville
- 5 Things to Remember When Negotiating a Business Deal
- Recession Recovery: Small Business Loans Are On The Rise
- Jay Offerdahl of Viking Mergers Facilitates Sale of Native Staffing