Keenan brings over 30 years of successful business experience to Viking with over 20 years in Senior Management positions including CEO, President and COO.
Keenan has extensive experience and expertise in both the buying and selling of businesses. Having spent over 25 years in the Franchise Industry, he’s also very adept at working closely with entrepreneurs. His experience and skill-set enables him to develop productive working relationships with both sellers and buyers.
Keenan is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana with a B.S in Psychology and a minor in Business Administration. He’s married and he and his wonderful wife have four great children and four fantastic grandchildren.
Trucking Company with Excellent Cash Flow!! (#1502)
My Recent Posts
- How to Sell Your Machine Shop for the Best Price Possible
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Completes Sale of Equipment Design and Fabrication Inc.
- Planning the Sale of a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Firm
- How to Build Value in a Bookstore Prior to Selling
- 15 Fears of Selling a Business & How to Manage Them
- 5 Steps to Selling a Commercial Print Shop
- How to Calculate the Value of a Furniture Manufacturing Firm
- 10 Myths & Misconceptions of Franchising
- Raising the Sales Price of a Janitorial Services Firm
- Viking Mergers Facilitates Sale of Carolina Country Homes
- Selling a Fitness Center: 6 Essential Ways to Prepare