Throughout the Southeast, Larry closed over 300 transactions. Additionally, he sourced and raised funding for the buyers in excess of 600 million. Due to his efforts, Larry received national accolades for acquisition and divestiture successes. He attributes his 20 years of consistent transaction acumen to stringent attention to detail, to utilizing proven practices, and to working within a specialized team of individuals.
Larry began his career in manufacturing and distribution. His responsibilities included negotiating and facilitating supply contracts with worldwide retailers and original equipment manufacturers. This opportunity allowed Larry to gain the knowledge he uses today.
After successfully bringing the company to the public on the New York Stock Exchange, he spent the following six years buying, building, and divesting companies. During this period as a business owner buying and selling companies, Larry realized a strong need for professional intermediaries that understand an owner’s prospective while buying, operating, growing, and divesting a business.
Manufacturer & Distributor of Specialty Home Furnishings (#1490)
My Recent Posts
- How long does it take to sell a business? 5 Variables to Consider
- How do you value a private company?
- 4 Common Valuation Methods for a Company
- How many times revenue is a business worth?
- How to Value a Business With No Assets: 3 Options
- How often should I re-value my business?
- Top 4 Business Valuation Methods: Which Business Valuation Formula is Right for Me?
- What is the Effect of COVID-19 on Business Valuations?
- How to Value a Business (Accurately)
- Key Mistakes to Avoid When Selling Your HVAC Business
- When should I sell my HVAC business?
- HVAC Industry Trends: Post-Coronavirus
- Do you know your loan options?: PPP vs EIDL
- What the SBA Wants you to know about COVID-19 relief loans
- M&A Deal Killer Miniseries #5: Inaccurate or Poor Bookkeeping
- M&A Deal Killer Miniseries #4: Overvaluing Assets & Inventory
- M&A Deal Killer Miniseries #3: Human Capital Concentration
- M&A Deal Killer Miniseries #2: Unresolved Issues
- M&A Deal Killer Miniseries #1: Client Concentrations
- Advice for First Time Business Owners from Successful Entrepreneurs