For the last 25 years, this firm has served a diverse customer base of business-to-business clients with negotiation training across a variety of industries and professional functions. This firm has two and a half decades of industry expertise and has built a world-class reputation for its high quality, market assessed curriculum, delivery processes & procedures, and customer service.
The firm provides on-premise and virtual instruction that is off-the-shelf, tailored, and customized to the client’s needs. Programs range from partial to multi-day workshops that target sales and business development, supply chain and procurement, project and program management teams across the globe. Workshops are available on-premise and via virtual training.
- The Company has a well-established, national customer base comprised of the largest, highly recognizable corporate entities across the globe.
- Zero customer concentration
- Can be operated from any US location
- Fully developed infrastructure and core competency process built to scale immediately
- Nearly unlimited pool of additional services available to grow into such as asynchronous online learning products, public enrollments, courses for consumers, etc.
- The market for negotiation training is virtually unlimited and this firm has minimally invested in targeted marketing historically. Concentrated digital marketing campaigns represent a significant growth opportunity, using the firm’s email list of 6,000+ receptive emails and the purchase of lists (Sales, Supply Chain, US Government and Learning & Development executives)
- Virtually untapped potential with professional sectors (i.e., real estate firms, large law firms, large non-profit organizations, consulting firms, and M&A firms)
- GSA Schedule in place for selling to the US Government
- Operator and teaching staff work and travel from home offices
- Teaching consultants average 10 years on board
- Intellectual property integration and infrastructure in place for immediate expansion
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
(use this form to email Josh Stamey)