- This business has been pre-qualified for an SBA loan.
- This Business is founder-owned with tenured management and skilled staff performing the day-to-day operations of the Business, allowing the owner a remote work-life when desired.
- This Business is known for supplying, pre-fabricating, and installing interior and exterior, commercial doors, aluminum storefronts, bulletproof fixtures, and specialty glazing and lumber products.
- This Business is situated in a high-functioning commercial facility with room for growth. The real estate is being offered for sale at appraised value, or a market rate lease will apply as it has been reduced from the cash flow numbers shown.
- This Business has been operating in the same regional market for over 25 years.
- This Business services a variety of General Contractors throughout the State of Florida, with a focus on commercial building products and installation services.
- Serving as a one stop shop to its customers, this Business has developed a reputation for on-time, quality products and services, allowing customers minimal to no delay in their building construction timeline.
- Strategically located near the interstate, this Business provides easy access for customers and employees throughout multiple major metropolitan areas in Florida.
Please contact Larry Lawson III (Tripp) of Viking M&A for more information at:
(813) 773-3778 or firstname.lastname@example.org
June 2023 TTM Revenue
Adjusted Cash Flow: $815,000
Adjusted Cash Flow: $590,000