The business was founded in 2008 by the current owner and is located in one of the fastest growing and picturesque cities in the Southeast.
Products & Services
- Furniture, rugs, and other interior accessories
- Custom furniture with short turn-around times
- American Made, solid wood products (including an Amish furniture line)
- Start-to-finish customer assistance with in-home consultations and space planning layouts for small and large projects
- Turnkey delivery and installation services
- Strategically located in a rapidly growing affluent Southeastern city focusing on new construction (both residential and commercial properties)
- High concentration of retirees and families with second homes creates a healthy demand for their products and services.
This business has been pre-qualified for a 10-year SBA backed loan at P+2.75% interest with a down payment of $205,000.
This business was recently sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. Please view our other listings or contact us if you are interested in buying or selling a business.