This established truss manufacturer designs, builds and delivers quality floor and roof trusses, specialty hangers, fasteners and LVL’s (laminated veneer lumber) for the construction industry and local builder supply stores.
12,500 SF building and 1,700 SF storage building are located on a 5-acre track. The owner desires to sell the real estate along with the business for an additional $500,000
Strengths and Opportunities
- Newer larger facility has allowed them to grow revenue year-after-year and there is still room to add additional work stations
- New automated equipment that will increase production without adding additional personnel
- Experienced long-term employees in place that handle the day-to-day operations while the owner works on the business
- They produce high-quality products at competitive prices which have resulted in a very loyal customer base
- Located in one of the fastest growing areas in the Southeast with a high demand on new construction
Cash Flow Revenue
|2018 cash flow (year-end) – $288,013||2018 revenue (year-end) – $1,094,557|
|2017 cash flow (year-end) – $170,267||2017 revenue (year-end) – $991,439|
|2016 cash flow (year-end) – $75,586||2016 revenue (year-end) – $799,542|
WANT TO LEARN MORE?