Large projected backlog of work and strong cash flow growth!
- 2018 cash flow (6 months) – $223,759
- 2017 cash flow (year-end) – $118,596
- 2016 cash flow (year-end) – $94,640
- 2018 revenue (6 months) – $1,367,269
- 2017 revenue (year-end) – $1,760,776
- 2016 revenue (year-end) – $2,337,238
- The first 6 months of 2018 have seen an increase in revenue of 18% and gross profit is up 205% compared to the same period in 2017 while net income has increased by 695%!
- Current projected backlog of work at $1,483,700 for 2018 (as of 7/11/18)
- Multi-award winning licensed residential remodeler in NC & SC
- Focused on high-end of the market (homes $750,000+)
- Strong reputation for quality work
- Experienced and self-managing employees
- Many clients are repeat customers while many others are referrals from former customers
- Opportunity to expand high-margin handyman work for additional revenue and market penetration
- Excellent opportunity for a strategic buyer looking to enter or expand in the Charlotte market or for an individual buyer looking to enter the construction industry with an established successful company
For more information, contact Josh Stamey at 704-676-4992 or email@example.com and Jeff Edge at 704-912-5070 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT TO LEARN MORE?