2022 Revenue: $1,240,000
2022 Cash Flow: $310,000
2021 Revenue: $1,170,000
2021 Cash Flow: $300,000
2020 Revenue: $1,130,000
2020 Cash Flow: $250,000
This founder owned HVAC business has been providing services to residential and commercial customers for over 15 years.
- This founder owned HVAC business has been providing services to residential and commercial customers for over 15 years.
- The business has recurring revenue through residential and commercial preventative maintenance agreements.
- The business offers HVAC system replacements and installations, service and repairs, preventative maintenance, duct sanitation, indoor air quality and more.
- The business is a factory authorized dealer for one of the HVAC industry’s top brands.
- The staff includes service technicians, installation technicians, and administrative staff with ALL of the technicians being NATE certified (North American Technicians Excellence).
- The facility is located along a high traffic road that provides organic marketing and business exposure. As a result, the business maintains a low marketing spend and develops new business through word-of-mouth referrals.
- Real estate is offered for sale or lease. A fair market rental rate has been reduced from the cash flows shown above.
- The business has been prequalified for SBA financing.
Please contact Andrew Hakkarainen of Viking Mergers & Acquisitions for more information at: Andrew Hakkarainen: (813) 774-0419 or email@example.com
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
(use this form to email Andrew Hakkarainen)