*2019 revenues thru 7/31/19*
This 47-year-old company manufactures close tolerance parts for OEMs and for the secondary replacement parts industry.
Products & Services
Manufacture: gears, housings, shafts, rolls, and studs for the manufacturing industry.
New products and replacement parts for: corrugating machinery, aluminum can, and synthetic fiber manufacturers, and the woodworking and furniture industries.
Machining services: gear engineering, CNC turning & milling, ID & OD grinding, and other manual machining
- Industry Experience – proficient, experienced, well trained internal staff and sub-contractors, most who have been with the company 5+ years
- Multiple product lines: over 60 pieces of CNC turning, milling, grinding, and gear manufacturing equipment
- Strong customer base: 20+ year relationships with top three customers
- Solid management in place: key employees capable of running daily operations in absence of owners
- Competitive Advantage – company boasts streamlined internal processes which minimize overhead costs and long-term customer relationships.