2020 (6 Month) Revenue: $2,631,892 2020 (6 Month) Cash-Flow: $1,012,398
2019 Revenue: $3,277,145 2019 Cash-Flow: $1,209,339
2018 Revenue: $3,135,209 2018 Cash-Flow: $1,184,987
2017 Revenue: $2,769,284 2017 Cash-Flow: $537,990
• Founder owned and operated
• This business offers interested buyers the unique opportunity to own a highly successful specialty home furnishings manufacturer/ importer / distributor.
• The business has seen success year over year from their quality and price which has created long-term relationships with brick and mortar dealer locations nationwide and internet retailers.
• The business currently operates in a warehouse space that is leased by Seller.
SERVICES & PRODUCTS:
• The business specializes in designing, manufacturing, importing and distributing specialty home furnishings.
• The business only wholesales to its brick and mortar dealer locations and high-end internet retailers.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH:
• Currently the business operates with a limited sales force.
• An increase in business development staff would increase revenue and make sure the business’s products are introduced to potential new dealer locations.
• Opportunity to develop additional dealers utilizing continuous new dealer inquires.
• An increase in online marketing could further increase market penetration and accelerate growth.
• Additional OEM Relationships with Nationwide chains or big box stores could be a tremendous enhancement to company growth.
BUSINESS COMPETITIVE EDGE AND STREGNTHS
• The business focuses on products designed to be priced competitively from mid to high end users.
• The business currently distributes products through its dealer locations, drop-shipping and direct shipping to OEM and large dealers.
• The business provides consistency in quality and availability of inventory.
• Within this specialty furnishings industry, the business has built a surpassing strong brand awareness in the marketplace due to its product designs, durability, availability and value.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
(use this form to email Larry Lawson III (Tripp))