This chemical manufacturing, processing, and recycling company purchases surplus, orphaned, aged, and off-sec chemicals for reuse and resale.
- Convert surplus chemicals into working capital, freeing up manufacturing space and avoiding disposal fees.
- Analyze the chemicals to determine process to be used to convert to a viable chemical.
- Either sell the chemical to original customer, to the secondary market or final end private label product.
- Solid base of customers and repeat business
- Strong management team and infrastructure in place
- Premier chemical surfactant company with purchase capabilities that include large quantities of drums, totes, tankers, iso-tanks, and railcars
Cash Flow Revenue
|2018 cash flow (8 months) – $910,878||2018 revenue (8 months) – $5,300,851|
|2017 cash flow (year-end) – $1,256,708||2017 revenue (year-end) – $7,912,926|
|2016 cash flow (year-end) – $1,559,151||2016 revenue (year-end) – $8,266,927|
Listing Price: Market Value
WANT TO LEARN MORE?