Business owners throughout the Raleigh / Durham area turn to Viking Mergers & Acquisitions when they’re thinking about or are ready to sell their businesses. Why? Because we’ve sold more businesses for more money than any similarly-sized firm in the Southeast. Additionally:
- The businesses we sell go, on average, for at least 96% of their list price
- We sell more than 3 times the national average, which translates into selling more than 75% of the businesses we list
GETTING READY TO SELL: 5 MUST-KNOW FACTORS
There’s no doubt that even the thought of selling your Raleigh/Durham business can bring up a number of emotions, from anxiety about what’s next to excitement about moving on to the next project or chapter of your life. That’s why it’s important to choose the right partner in your journey, a business broker that has been in your shoes and knows the steps to take to ensure the process goes smoothly. At Viking, we’ve been where you are; many Viking brokers have bought or sold their own businesses. This experience gives us unique insights that we have used to inform our entire sales approach.
There are five important factors you need to know when you’re considering selling or are ready to sell your Raleigh area business:
CONNECT WITH VIKING TODAY
Business in Raleigh/Durham is booming, making now a great time to be thinking about selling your business. To ensure you get the most from your sale, connect with Viking first. We’re one of the most successful business brokerage firms in Raleigh and the entire Southeast, and we’ve got the numbers to back it up:
- Our sales closing rate is 4 times the industry average
- Our average sales price comes in at 96% of the asking price
- We have more than 500 successful business sales under our belts
Get in touch today for a no-cost consultation.