Phil has over 30 years of experience as a real estate broker, entrepreneur and intermediary. Phil started a real estate company, building it into a successful business with three offices and over 60 agents. He has proven success in commercial and residential real estate as well as in running a business.
Since joining Viking Mergers & Acquisitions in 1999, Phil has helped clients find unique combinations of value that truly maximize the benefits to all parties involved. He brings his enthusiastic, creative, and professional approach to every business sale opportunity, large or small, and has consistently been a top producing broker.
My Recent Posts
- How Long Does It Take to Sell A Business?
- Successful Custom Cabinet Manufacturer, Millwork on 31st, Sold to New Owner by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Announces the Sale of Disaster Restorations
- Securing the Best Price for Your Advertising Agency
- 5 Ways to Build Value in an Auto Repair Shop Before Selling
- 25 Situations You’ll Use a Business Valuation In
- Morningstar Waste Services Acquired by Liberty Waste Services as M&A Activity Soars in South Carolina
- 4 Ways to Boost the Value of a Rubber Manufacturing Firm
- Planning Your Exit: Selling an Event Management Business
- The Roadmap to Selling a Travel Agency
- 4 Steps to Selling a Plastics Manufacturing Business
- Little Trucking Solutions Sold by Viking Mergers
- Preventing Seller’s Remorse when Selling a Business
- How to get the Best Price for your Metal Fabrication Business
- Financing a Down Payment when Buying a Business
- SBA Financing Checklist: What You Need & How to Get Approved
- Carolina Landscape Solutions Sold by Phil Hagey of Viking M&A
- Getting Your Food Processing Business Ready for Sale
- Getting the Best Sales Price for a Property Management Firm
- Crucial Questions to Ask When Buying a Business
- How to Secure the Highest Price when Selling your Childcare Center