SELLING A BUSINESS
Viking Has Sold More Businesses For More Dollars Than Any Firm Of Our Type in the Southeast U.S.
including Charlotte, Carolina’s & Florida
Why Choose Viking?
- We’ve sold more businesses for more dollars than any similarly-sized firm in the Southeast U.S.
- Our businesses sell for at least 96% of their listing price on average.
- Our success rate in selling businesses we list is over 75%, which is more than 3X the national average.
Do you want to understand what your business is worth?
Not quite sure? Discuss your specific situation & business with one of our professional Advisors / Brokers. Conversations are 100% confidential with no required obligations.
When To Call Viking:
- Are you getting unsolicited calls from a potential buyer and aren’t sure how to respond?
- Is it the time to transition your business to the next generation?
- You don’t have a buyer in mind and are concerned about the future of your employees.
The Top 5 Things to Know Before Selling a Business
Selling a business can be an emotional process—one that may be simultaneously exciting, scary, sad and even a bit intimidating. But the right business broker can help make the business sales process much more straightforward.
At Viking Mergers & Acquisitions, we’ve sold enough businesses to have a clear picture of what makes a business attractive to potential buyers. If you’re thinking about selling a business, here’s what you need to know first:
If you’re serious about selling a business, you owe it to yourself to contact us at Viking. With a sales closing rate that’s 4 times the industry average, an average sales price that is 96% of the asking price, and more than 700 successful business sale closings under our belts, we have the knowledge and experience necessary to close the deal. Get in touch today for a complimentary consultation. We specialize in selling businesses in Charlotte and throughout the Southeast U.S.
At Viking Mergers & Acquisitions our goal is clear: to maximize the value you gain from selling a business.