This well-established specialty consulting firm has been in business for 25+ years, providing quality design and engineering services to a broad array of domestic and international clients. The team includes highly skilled engineers and technologists which provide acoustic, audiovisual, and lighting designs that create sensory friendly environments for the building user. Typical clients include architects/designers and/or facility managers with 90% of their contract work being with repeat clients. This firm has built an outstanding, industry recognized reputation which has developed into consistent growth and an expanded range of specialty services. The headquarters is located near a major international airport allowing for streamlined operations of services.
- Acoustical consulting: Room acoustics, sound isolation, mechanical system noise/vibration control, environmental noise, etc.
- Technology systems design: Audiovisual, data/telecom/structured cabling, security, etc.
- Lighting design services
- Theatre design services: Theatre planning, Auditorium Design
- Respected international industry reputation
- 90% of contract work is with repeat clients
- Completed projects across more than 15 different market sectors
- Highly trained and experienced team members
- Typical clients include architects/designers and/or facility managers
- No geographical restrictions or barriers to entry
- Only 8% of projects requires PE license. 92% does not require PE license
This business is pre-qualified for a 10-year SBA loan with 10% cash down from the purchaser.
For more information on this listing please contact Dan Wilson of Viking Mergers and Acquisitions at (919) 230-0775 or email@example.com.This business was recently sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. Please view our other listings or contact us if you are interested in buying or selling a business.