2022 (3 Months) Revenue: $1,296,086
2022 (3 Months) Cash Flow: $147,976
2021 Revenue: $5,179,419
2021 Cash Flow: $264,344
2020 Revenue: $5,177,895
2020 Cash Flow: $426,449
2019 Revenue: $4,320,329
2019 Cash Flow: $167,996
- This longstanding medical supply distributor has been serving customers located in one of Florida’s fastest growing metropolitan areas for 50+ years.
- The business has an extensive product and service offering that includes medical supplies, medical equipment, janitorial products, medical equipment installations, and medical equipment repairs.
- The business is an authorized distributor for a top healthcare supply chain company.
- The business has developed a strong name recognition in the marketplace with minimal advertising.
- The business is located in a facility that provides sufficient space for current operations with room for growth. The facility is owned by the owners of the business and is offered for sale or lease. The proposed annual rent for lease has been redacted from the cash-flow numbers above.
- This business is pre-qualified for SBA financing.
Great Opportunity For:
- Individual seeking a business with strong growth potential
- Strategic buyer looking to gain market share
Please contact Christian Aunspaugh of Viking Mergers & Acquisitions for more information at:
Christian Aunspaugh: (727) 519-5755 or email@example.comThis business was recently sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. Please view our other listings or contact us if you are interested in buying or selling a business.